Benefits of using a Bong
There are many benefits to using a bong rather than smoking through another method such as rolling a cig. The way the smoke is inhaled via a bong is completely different than conventional methods, but the main benefits are as follows:
- The first benefit is that the temperature of the smoke is made significantly cooler when using a bong. Did you know that hot smoke is significantly worse for your lungs? The bong cools the smoke to a safer level.
- When the smoke is being filtered through water it removes some harmful toxins found in the smoke, making it safer all round
- You will find that the taste of the smoke will be smoother compared to other smoking methods
- Using a bong is so much easier than fiddling around trying to roll a cig. The process is quick and easy and you can get to smoke way quicker!
- The fact that you are not inhaling any additional things such as papers or extra smoking mixes, creates a more natural smoke
What is the point in using water within the bong?
So how does the water work in bongs? It simply acts as a filtration and cools the smoke down and gives an overall better outcome, the smoke is less scratchy on the throat & feels much nicer to take down. You also get the benefit of listening to the cool bubbling noise the bong makes!